ITS Concall Minutes 20141028

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - October 28, 2014

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2014-10-28
Facilitator: Paul Knapp Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Lantana
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× David Booth DB
× James Agnew JA UHN Toronto
× Joshua Phillips JP
× Claude Nanjo CN
× Tim Williams TW
× Tony Malia TM
× Rafael Richards RR
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings October 14 and October 21
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF subgroup
  5. FHIR Bundles
  6. Reconciliation of Ballots
    • ITS R1.1 Normative
    • HL7 over HTTP
  7. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  8. Action Item Update
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will update (2014-10-14)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Jan 2015 WGM
  9. Next Meeting
  10. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:05 PM Eastern

Minutes of October 14 and October 21

Not done

RDF Sub-Group

AS raised the point that the RDF meetings must have a co-chair and minutes. DB suggested that if it would help, he would stand as an additional co-chair. Both DN and PK had said that they would be in attendance most meetings which would meet our DMP practices. We would consider adding an additional interim co-chair in San Antonio with formalizing a fourth co-chair in May.

PK displayed the proposed sub-group charter and voiced the comment received that the scope seems to be beyond the current scope of ITS. The group did some word-smithing to address this concern.

Motion: Approve the File:Rdf-semantic-interop-subgroup-v9.docx as the charter for the RDF sub-group DB/DN unanimous

The doodle-poll indicated that the best time is Thursdays at 1:00 Eastern, however the W3C time-slot Tuesday at 11:00 Eastern was not included and may be very useful for linking with the W3C. PK suggested that a run-off would be best. DB will arrange the run-off doodle-poll.

New FHIR Bundle Format

New bundle format was discussed, some questions were raised about the current fields. DN asked about prioritization of this change and stated that some of the issues stated as leading to this change had been resolved earlier (San Antonio, 2014). Based on some of the issues with the current proposal and that fact that the call was long over time, the decision was pushed out to the next call. PK would raise at FMG and see if FHIR core members wished to be present and, if necessary, the call time would be adjusted. Further clarification would also be discussed on the list.

Meeting adjourned at 3:34 PM Eastern