ITS Concall Minutes 20140729

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - July 29, 2014

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2014-07-29
Facilitator: Paul Knapp Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Lantana
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 22
  3. Announcements
  4. Approval of HL7 over HTTP Ballot contents
  5. Approval of ITS R1.1 Ballot Contents
  6. List of impacted Standard for Datatype Schematron Errata
    • Also need to start work on Errata
  7. Action Item Update
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Sept 2014 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
      • PK will investigate registering the mime-types described in HL7 over HTTP
      • AS will post completed document to ballot preview site for approval - 2014-07-08
    • ITS 1.1
      • PK will post completed document to ballot preview site for approval - 2014-07-08

Meeting called to order 2:06 PM Eastern

Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 22

Not posted yet

HL7 over HTTP

Content has been reviewed and approved for publishing, the preview site is not quite ready and will be worked on over the next day or so

Approval of ITS R1.1 Ballot Contents

Document changed to reflect current co-chairs and a few minor edits. Document sent to Don Lloyd for posting to preview site.

Announcements

Our WG health is AWESOME!

Discussion on FHIR Datatypes

There was discussion on the new proposed FHIR datatype for time and whether the statements that the base datatype implements xs:time from the W3C specification. The group also discussed which group should be responsible for the datatypes and was firm that ITS should be the responsible WG and that PK or BP will raise this item with the FMG.

Meeting adjourned at 3:07 PM Eastern