ITS Concall Minutes 20131210

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - November 19, 2013

Present: Andy Stechishin (AS), Dale Nelson (DN), Brian Pech (BP), Ken Kawamoto (KK), Claude Nanjo (CN)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: DN

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. vMR/XML Ballot Document Review
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meetings August 13, August 27, September 3, September 10, October 15, October 24, November 12, November 19 and December 3
  4. Announcements
  5. RIM ITS from AID WorkGroup
  6. Action Item Update
    • Web Services
      • Last action: Vote to determine project continuance
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • AS will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
      • PK will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Sept 2013 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
  7. Next Meeting
  8. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:05 pm Eastern

vMR/XML Ballot Document Review

The document was presented by the CDS WG. The document as presented was essentially the same as balloted previously. CN reviewed the ballot comments on the Informative ballot. these comments will be placed in the document to be published (as Informative). There are some further changes to be applied and the logical model does contain some changes which still need to be applied. CN and KK will get the ballot document updated and posted to the ITS list for review by Monday, Dec 16th morning. The group then believed that approval of the document could be scheduled for the Dec 17th teleconference. AS explained that as ITS was the sponsoring work group, at least one ITS co-chair must certify the document and approve the document for release on the ballot site and this would necessitate a review of the document prior to publication for ballot.

CN reviewed the ballot comments from the Informative ballot with the group.

RIM ITS from AID WorkGroup

As reported on the discussion from AID in Amsterdam, essentially if there were schemas, Rene Spronk would be able to generate examples. There was not many people that said they were dependant on the document in AID though Michael van der Zel may be using the spec. AS will contact PK to see he has schemas for the RIM ITS.

Approve Minutes of Previous Calls

Motion: Approve minutes of November 19 and December 3 AS/BP unanimous

Next Meeting

  • Dec 17, review approve vMR XML document
  • Add future agenda for project 301

Meeting adjourned at 3:01 pm Eastern