This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

ITS Concall Minutes 20120814

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - August 14, 2012

Present: Paul Knapp, (PK), Andy Stechishin (AS), Brian Pech (BP), Dale Nelson (DN)

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 24
  3. ID/IDREF for CDA R3
  4. Action Item Update
    • Datatypes 1.1
      • Last action: Publication request done - April 24, 2012
    • Structures 1.1
      • Last action: Publication request (project 335) - July 10, 2012
    • ITS Guide
      • Last action:In ballot for September 2012 - July, 2012
    • Web Services
      • Last action: Vassil Peytchev has reported he can assist with Web Services at Vancouver WGM (will update in July/August) - May, 2012
    • InM Abstract Transports
      • Last Action: Reconciliation proceeding on joint InM/ITS call - July 10, 2012
    • R2B schemas
      • Call scheduled for July 13, 2012 to determine
    • Wiki page update:
      • Last action: AS presented the work that he and Yunwei Wang had completed over previous week, updates should be complete by next meeting - February 7, 2012
    • ISO Datatypes release 1 - outstanding negatives
      • Last action: PK will chase down outstanding negatives- January 31, 2012
  5. Review of Product Briefs
  6. Next Meeting
  7. Adjourn

Called to order at 4:03 pm Eastern

Minutes from July 24

Minutes were not ready, postponed for next meeting

Discussion Item: CDA ID/IDREF

PK recapped the discussion from the previous week.

AS asked for clarification of 'tooling' was this schema generation or dealing with actual instances?

PK replied it may be both. This would be a changes to the structures ITS to describe the mechanism.

Use of IDREF presupposes that all things that can be referred to have an ID. This ID is an attribute that could have a GUID, OID URN or other universally unique number.

The ID needs to be the immutable item reference.

There was much discussion around the various scenarios on how ID/IDREF would/should be implemented.

It was determined that ITS should have a session with MnM representatives and Structured Doc representatives in Baltimore. This could be the joint session on the Tuesday but the preference would be a smaller group.

AS will put the WGM agenda up on the wiki.

Schedule a review of the DMP with a look at reducing the quorum requirements from chair plus 3 to chair plus 2.

Call finished 5:07 Eastern