ITS Concall Minutes 20110816

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2011

ITS Teleconference - August 16, 2011

Present: Paul Knapp, (PK), Andy Stechishin (AS), Gerry Beuchelts (GB), Dale Nelson (DN)

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 12, Jun 28
  3. Action Item Update
    • Action: PK will coordinate with InM to schedule joint meeting in San Diego
    • Action: AS will schedule joint meeting to discuss/approve document (for PSS below) in San Diego
    • Action: AS will create PSS for HL7 v2 XML Encoding
    • Action: DN will attempt again to contact Grahame Grieve
  4. Status of R2b Schemas
  5. Request for addenda to RIM ITS
  6. Adjourn

Added item to discuss WGM slides

Called to order at 4:09

Slides for WGM

Andy will make changes and present at next meeting

Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings

Minutes from April 12 cannot be found

Motion: Approve minutes from June 28 AS/DN unanimous

Update on Action Items

  • Action: Ensure joint meeting to discuss approve document - AS
    • Will completed by end of day
  • Action: Create PSS for this project - AS
  • Action: DN will attempt again to contact Grahame Grieve
    • DN had attempted to contact Grahame and will do so again
    • still no response, PK had contacted GG and there will be no update at present, complete

Status of R2B Schemas

See action items - item closed

Request for Addenda to RIM ITS

Needs new PSS, PK feels it is more than a technical correction Schedule a discussion in San Diego - ask at that time "How is this handled in CDA?" May be discussed in joint session with SD

Discussion on Fresh Look

Relevance to ITS, should ITS joint sponsor another Wednesday Q6?

Future Calls

Next week

  1. Agenda for September WGM
  2. PSS for v2 XML Encoding

Adjourn

Call finished 4:45 Eastern