ITS Concall Minutes 20110322

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to ITS Main Page

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - March 22, 2011

Present: Andy Stechishin (AS), Paul Knapp (PK), Gerry Beauchalt (GB), Brian Pech (BP), Ilya Fortunov (IF)

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. hData Status
  3. Other updates
  4. Adjourn

Called to order at 4:06

hData Status

The RESTful API specification will be a joint SOA/ITS ballot GB trying to get agenda time next Monday on SOA call. Some concerns on security were expressed in SOA. GB will send updated version to both groups to make sure it is proceeding in correct direction.

GB not sure where RDF document ended up.

PK will reach out to ArB for final determination

R2B Abstract Datatypes R2

Report on progress of project scope. This would form a very short term bridge to full adoption of full datatypes release 2. TSC has approved and has been renamed to ... but may change HL7 Version 3 Standard to HL7 Version 3 Document (it is not normative).

Next Meeting

Document for Wire Format Compatibility for approval Redo Wiki page DMP - Apr 5 Wiki page for Orlando Binary XML replacement (EXI efficient Xml interchange) [Orlando? before?] hData PSS (2)

Adjourn

Call finished 4:53 Eastern