This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

IC Action Items

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Please find below IC work group action items. They are categorized as Open and Closed.

Open Action Items

Please find below active action items that are currently open. The action items are captured in reversed chronological order i.e. most recent ones are on the top.

No Source Category Description Responsible Party Status (Open, In Progress) Date of Status Update/Resolution Other Group(s) Due Date
21 16/05/2011 Admin Review documents under:http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Implementation_and_Conformance#Documents to determine if they should be active, updated, or archived Work group members Open September WGM 2011
19 12/06/2010 Admin Followup with Jason Rock - project status and agenda topic Frank Open 12/20/2010 12/20/2010
20 12/06/2010 Admin Discussion about options for implementation WG and conformance WG - preparation for possible meeting with RIMBAA co-Chairs. Co-Chairs In Progress 01/10/2011 Discussion with Rene at WGM. New wording for Missions for both WG discussed. Will discuss at SD during Sydney WGM to propose potential changes and gauge interest. 01/31/2011
2 10/26/2010 Admin Review 3 year work plan Open 12/06/2010
5 10/26/21010 Project Circulate list of current projects and request status Frank Open
6 Oct 2010 WGM V2 Status on 2.8 proposals to be confirmed Rob In Progress 11/08/2010 Review conformance section on V2.8 and existing proposal list & determine further actions need to be taken.

Project scope statement?

7 Oct 2010 WGM V2 Proposal of how to assign OIDs for code systems in 2.x Frank submitted to IC 12/03/10 Consider project scope statement for this project
8 Oct 2010 WGM Admin Discuss IC Facilitator with FTSD Co-chairs Open 12/06/2010 Develop a case for IC Facilitator to take to FTSD. Will work on this in Sydney.
9 Oct 2010 WGM Update RCnL document with changes identified Frank Open
11 Oct 2010 WGM ArB Determine who will participate as liaison from ArB to ICWG project Melva/Ron Parker Open 12/06/2010. Melva will followup with Ron Parker ArB
12 Oct 2010 WGM Admin Develop project statement and framework for working together (with ArB) Melva/Ron Parker Open 12/06/2010 Melva will followup with Ron Parker
13 Oct 2010 WGM V2 Re-word test cases, create proposal to include in Chapter 2B Rob In Progress 12/06/2010 Link back to “Status on 2.8 proposals”. For review in March/April prior to May 2011 WGM
14 May 2010 WGM V2 Draft initial proposal for how to write implementation guides using a consistent common template and to develop template. Rob Deferred 12/06/2010 Consider project scope statement for this project when resources are available
15 May 2010 WGM ArB Consider IHE technical terminology whitepaper into ECCF Charlie Open 12/06/2010 Once documents are complete, develop a slide deck to describe key problems and issues with conformance. Present to determine a proposal for harmonization and options for moving this forward. May 2011 WGM
16 May 2010 WGM Vocab Guidelines for the use of interface and reference terminology Wendy Open 12/06/2010 Consider project scope statement for this project. Followup with Wendy to determine status. Vocab
17 Sept 2009 WGM V2 Proposal #613: Conformance Profile version

Add metadata attribute to specify the schema for the profile; that is which conformance profile does this schema follow (currently 2.5, 2.6, 2.7).

Attach a segment version indicator. Therefore you could have a profile that was for a 2.4 message but have a particular segment that was for a different version

Rob Open 12/06/2010 Merge in with 2.8 proposals and close this action item.

Closed Action Items

Please find below action items that are closed and required no further actions. The action items are captured in reversed chronological order i.e. most recent ones are on the top.

No Source Category Description Responsible Party Status (Completed, Cancelled) Date of Status Update/Resolution Other Group(s) Due Date
10 Oct 2010 WGM ArB Post/provide latest version of ECCF Melva/Ron Parker Completed 01/10/2011 Update provided ArB
3 10/26/21010 Admin Contact Tooling about possible joint meeting Frank Completed 01/10/2011 Frank to contact Andy S to get list of topics and estimated time needed Tooling
4 10/26/21010 Admin Update HL7 WGM agenda for Sydney Melva Completed 01/10/2011 Updates made to agenda. Still some quarters to be confirmed. Prior to Holidays
18 12/06/2010 Admin Check with SDWG to get list of topics and estimated time allocation for joint meeting Melva Completed 01/10/2011 01/10/2011
1 11/08/2010 Admin Check to see if there is criteria for what work needs to have a project scope statements Melva Completed 01/10/2011 01/10/2011
10/26/2010 Admin Create action log on wiki Wendy Completed 11/19/2010 Action log now posted on the wiki.
10/26/2010 Admin Confirm SD Joint Meeting Melva Completed 11/15/2010 Email sent to SD Co-Chair Struc Docs
10/26/21010 Admin Contact ITS - remove request for joint meeting Melva Completed 11/15/2010 Email sent to ITS Co-Chair. Consider possible joint meeting in the future ITS
10/26/21010 Vocab Send list of vocab topics to Frank Wendy Completed 11/03/2010 Vocab
Oct 2010 WGM Admin Request room availability for Sydney Melva Completed 11/08/2010
Oct 2010 WGM Admin Schedule further discussion via teleconference Melva Completed 11/08/2010
Oct 2010 WGM Admin Reschedule discussion of January 2011 WGM planning Completed 11/08/2010
May 2010 WGM V2 Develop initial template Rob Closed 12/06/2010 Merged with item 14