ICTC concall 20080313
Thursday 13th March
12:30 AM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5) Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times Phone Number: 702-894-2444 Participant Passcode: 64484340
Return to ICTC meeting notes.
- Approve the Agenda
- Canada health infoway testing strategies
- Action Items (tracked from Jan WGM)
- WGM agenda including call for implementation case studies ICTC May 2008 WGM Agenda
Notes from Call
- Attendees: Jenni, Melva Peters, Pete Rontey, Eric Hennington, Don Creaven, Jason Rock, Mead Walker
- Agenda: ok
- Announcemens: MWB release, call for ICTC
- Health Infoway Test Strategies: through it's version of its collaboration, support jurisdictions (Canadian provinces) to support conformance of their their EHR implementations. Quick Hit tools (in Access) to confirm requirements for V3 testing. Then would roll into an open source tool. Some are using it to document their business rules. Developing Pan Canadian Conformance rules. Point of Service as well as the repository itself. Documentation and traceability. Talked about a test harness as well. In the future there will be a real test against a real application. Jenni suggested that Melva submit the summary (and let us know time needed). We have 2 quarters (each 1.5 hours) on Tuesday. Mead suggested them presenting "how could someone else use it". Jason discussed the DSTU Testing Project. Trying to come up with guidelines for that. He would be interested in the testing of the standard.
- DSTU Testing: ISTR? Let's use the meeting after next (March 27th) devoted to this.
- Actions Items:
MWB update: Pete talked about some of the features for the new release. Check out his e-mail from yesterday morning (March 12). Mead wondered if we need more attention to it. Someone documented (in the HL7 newsletter) how they used it. Another trick for exposing. Pete talked to Wilfred Bonny on getting this on the tools page.