HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2019-05-20
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
May 20, 2019
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Teleconference will be once a month (the last Monday of the month). I will only send reminders out on the Thursday before the scheduled call.
- Industry I wants to know if what we (FDA) see is what they sent. Stylesheets allowed that, but FHIR does not allow stylesheets. It is a problem that will have to be worked out.
- Catherine went to the May HL7 Meeting, busy with FHIR stuff. No V3 presence at all, was a V2 presence. Huge U.S. Government support of FHIR.
- Project Scope Statement (PSS) for PQ/CMC due in May for January HL7 Meeting. One PSS umbrella for all of PQ/CMC, including eStability. One PSS, multiple IG’s.
Agenda for June 24, 2019 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Check in
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 13, 2019, to Monday, September 16, 2019 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 901 671 308 Meeting password: Tbe2nX5m
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.