HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-07-16
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
July 16, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Added section 4.1.1 information on stubs.
- Removed notes and comments that were addressed.
- Section 4.13.3 Address (addr), need to get clarification from SPL on what is meant by “If the country is not in the postal code validation list, then there is a postal code” and is the where is the postal code validation list. Is it the same as “Geopolitical Entities, Names, and Codes (GENC)”? I will contact the SPL team and try to get some clarification. Section 18.104.22.168 will probably need to get revised.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for July 23, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Continue working on formatting the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 14, 2018, to Monday, September 24, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 908 708 744 Meeting password: aRaBjxu4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.