HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-06-04
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
June 4, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.)
- Bookmarked Section 4.1.1 Code elements to be referenced when there is a code.
- Bookmarked Section 4.49 AssociatedStudy to be referenced when there is Cycled-Complex Data File Type.
- Changed Section 4.11 to read “subjectProduct or subjectSubstnace”, instead of SubjectProduct/subjectSubstnace”.
- Bookmarked other sections that are referenced.
- Elevate DUNS# discussion to the top of document.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for June 11, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Continue working on formatting the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 14, 2018, to Monday, September 24, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 908 708 744 Meeting password: aRaBjxu4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.