HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-03-05
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
March 5, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-3-01-2018.docx)
- Section 3, page 8 table, combine the same code numbers so you know that there are more than one Xpath for that code number, put the NCIt Subset code first with its name, and added C96082: Stability Study Storage Condition Terminology
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 3/8/18, 3/12/18, or 3/15/18
Agenda for March 19, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
- Michael Faughn, from Prometheus will talk to us about what they have done for the DIM effort on March 22, 2018.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, February 26, 2018, to Monday, May 7, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, https://fda1.webex.com/fda1/j.php?MTID=mdcec6c4c5032548e0fd7b645f87a7c51 . Meeting number: 909 280 663 Meeting password: 1234ABcd
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.