HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-02-22
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
February 22, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, and LLC Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-2-12-2018_finishedFirstPass%20xpaths.docx)
- Deleted all comments.
- Starting going through line by line.
- Section 1.8 deleted.
- Section 2.6 changed “has to” to “must”.
- Section 22.214.171.124 deleted “the prefix ‘D’ followed by”.
- Section 126.96.36.199 need to check this rule.
- Section 3 changed order of code elements, changed “context” to “code elements”
- Section 3.3 reworded for clarity.
- Section 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 need to make sure Section references are correct when done.
- Stopped at Section 3.3.4.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for February 26, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, February 26, 2018, to Monday, May 7, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting. Meeting number: 909 280 663 Meeting password: 1234ABcd
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.