HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-02-05
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
February 5, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC Art Griesser (Promethues), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-2-5-2018_page33.docx)
- Yes, if a level-one Component1/Test has a level-two Component1/Test do you need both a level-one testDefinition and a level-two testDefinition.
- Section 18.104.22.168, remove “value” and added “existing” in front of testDefinition.
- Section 22.214.171.124, deleted
- Section 126.96.36.199, deleted
- Section 3.6.1 and 188.8.131.52, deleted.
- Section 3.6.2 and 184.108.40.206, deleted.
- Need to remove all “D” from the id root for the “assignedSiteStub” in the snippets.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 2/8/18.
Agenda for February 12, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, February 5, 2018, to Monday, February 12, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=mf3d6698e0adace4b1f08fbe46ed57fb5 Meeting number: 744 541 391 Host key: 306095 Meeting password: PNRpUDkV
JOIN BY PHONE Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 744 541 391 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.