HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-01-25
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
January 25, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Section 3.6 (page 33) changed the snippit, shortened and added XPath.
- Sections 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 re-wrote to make more sense.
- Add some discussion about stubs.
- If a level-one Component1/Test has a level-two Component1/Test do you only need a level-two testDefinition? If there is only a level-one Component1/Test it must have a level-one testDefinition.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 1/29/18 or 2/1/18.
Agenda for February 5, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, February 5, 2018, to Monday, February 12, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=mf3d6698e0adace4b1f08fbe46ed57fb5 Meeting number: 744 541 391 Host key: 306095 Meeting password: PNRpUDkV
JOIN BY PHONE Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 744 541 391 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.