HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-01-08
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
January 8, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- There will be a Monday and Thursday Teleconferences, and both will start at 3:05 pm instead of 3:10 pm.
- Section 3.24, we can remove ClassCode=”INGR”, it is fixed.
- Checking to see if we can remove any XML attribute that is fixed, Catherin will check each deletion with XMLSpy tomake sure it works. Try deleting classCode, then typeCode , then determinerCode and then any moodCode that is fixed. Will do this through Section 3.25, if that works will do the rest of documents.
- Section 3.25.1, indentation is not right, probably to keep text from wrapping. Try making box bigger, font smaller and/or line feed to indentation will be right.
- Include an Xpath for every example box.
- Catherine will re-write sections 3.251 through 3.27with discussion about PauseQuanity, definitionStub and other pertinent information.
- Add general discussion about time tamps.
- Section 18.104.22.168 Add that all dates are after the existence time.
- Section 22.214.171.124, if schema defines this we will remove.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for January 11, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Thursday, from Thursday, December 14, 2017, to Thursday, February 1, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) Meeting Number: 744 014 583 Meeting Password: 3TSrwVg8
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=me4dd11abfdb4e4e83921d380baaf1db8 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 3TSrwVg8 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m59ff45aa93ac0c1d742911a967782e9c
To join the teleconference only
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers: Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone. Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 744 014 583
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
You can contact me at: email@example.com 1-240-402-0684
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m87144235bccbd076307183244aac9d6a
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.