HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-01-04
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
January 4, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- There will be a Monday and Thursday Teleconferences, and both will start at 3:05 pm instead of 3:10 pm.
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-1-4-2018_Page28.docx)
- Section 3.23.1, how to validate units. SPL uses Unified Code for Units of Measure (UCUM).
- Need to validate the “code” to the “displayName”.
- Section 18.104.22.168, the container element has a code.
- Section 3.23.2, remove example, same as in 3.23.1.
- Section 22.214.171.124, the container element has a capTypeCode.
- Section 3.23, can we remove ClassCode=”INGR”?
- Section 126.96.36.199, Art will ensure this is discussed the same way as other disucussions of id’s & DUNS numbers.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for January 8, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting