HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-11-06
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
November 6, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-11-6-2017.docx)
- Cleaned-up comments and edits.
- Section 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 added same comment from 22.214.171.124 “We should revisit when we comply to PQ/CMC and try to use the unused date elements to make this clearer.”
- Section 126.96.36.199 changed to “The id number is the NDC number” and deleted prefixing it with an “N”.
- Sections under 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 re-ordered to match XML snippet.
- Removed the header “Validation Procedures” from section 3.5.2, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, and 3.26.
- Section 3.7.1 removed prefixing numb with a “D” or a “F”, should indicate assigningAuthorityName to identify where the number was generated.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 11/13/17
Agenda for November 20, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.