HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-10-30
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
October 30, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-10-30-2017.doc).
- Section 3.5.2 will only use the 8-digit (2-segment) part of the code to identify the product since we get container/closure information in a different place.
- Section 220.127.116.11 width is the time-period (e.g., 24 months) the use of low value means propose and the high value means approved and is a hard date (e.g., 20201115). We should revisit when we comply to PQ/CMC and try to use the unused date elements to make this clearer.
- Section 3.6.1 CodeSystemName changed to “Unique Ingredient Identifier (UNII)”
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for November 6, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.