HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-10-16
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
October 16, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Time Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- In SPL for the NDC code value that they use both the eight-digit code (0001-0001), which is at the product level and the ten-digit code (0001-0001-01) which is at the packaged level. We might have to allow for the use of both, for a stability study it is usually at a packaged level (ten-digit code), but for a photostability study it is at the product level (eight-digit code).
- We did not have enough principles at the meeting to talk about the validation document.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for October 23, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.