HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-09-25
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
September 25, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Beginning of Section 3 Explain the Code element requirements once and add tables with the CodeSystem and its name and the context (where it is found).
- Section 3.3. last sentence is correct, can remove comment.
- Remove redundancy of code (Sections 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199, 3.5.12. to 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, and 3.8.1) and point to table at beginning of Section 3.
- Remove 126.96.36.199.
- Section 3.5 removed “and is exactly one”.
- Removed 188.8.131.52.
- Section 184.108.40.206 removed “by prefixing it with “N””.
- Section 220.127.116.11 point to table at beginning of Section 3 and added some information explaining the code is the company OID and the display name is a PDF reference to the specification.
- Will discuss 18.104.22.168 and 3.7 next week.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
Agenda for October 2, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Monday, January 29, 2018 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting number: 749 065 873 Meeting password: vr3feZ82
Join by phone Local: 1-301-796-7777 toll free: 1-855-828-1770 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 749 065 873 Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile number for meeting host: 47678822
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.