HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-08-28
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
August 28, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Page 6, under Section 2 XML references has, “The eStability file is described by an HMD rendered from an XML document compliant with the PORT_HD090002UV02.xmd schema. However, this file contains only an abstract definition, and thus cannot be used directly for validation of the eStability file. By design, it is the “payload” of an HL7 message of the type PORT_IN090004UV02.” I e-mailed Mead Walker (modeler who did the eStability message)ds and he thinks the reference should be to a .xml file. I e-mailed someone at HL7 and they indicated that to you would want to validate a schema with a .xsd file and suggested I contact a publishing facilitator.
- My intention is to finishing the validation document to have a final version for eStability as it is now and then do the edits for PQ/CMC to give use something to do and try to keep out in front of it. If it would make more sense to wait for the PQ/CMC stuff we can.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference 9/4/17.
Agenda for September 11, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 8, 2017, to Monday, September 11, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 748 203 828 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m2f274682a4f682235bad804138bb34ef 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m34d865b139cbcd4eb7bd77d8cf1978df
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m977eb12fc276425a5952d6f3601dcbc4
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.