HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-07-31
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
July 31, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), John Bishop (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Tammy Wright (Dechra), and James Murphy (Par Pharmaceutical)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-7-31-2017-b.doc).
- Moved the information under 3. Document Information to top of document with edits and added “All XML snippets are examples, unless explicitly labeled otherwise”.
- Section 1.8 removed “state”.
- Section 1.9 XML snippet changes are in red.
- Section 2 combined 2.1 and 2.4 and changed “should” to “shall” (changes are in red).
- Might delete all of Section 2.8
- Catherine will look for an additional HL7 document to reference.
- Need to look up what an .xmd file type is.
- We will use the audio on the WebEx next week to see how it works..
Agenda for August 7, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 8, 2017, to Monday, September 11, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 748 203 828 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m2f274682a4f682235bad804138bb34ef 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m34d865b139cbcd4eb7bd77d8cf1978df
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m977eb12fc276425a5952d6f3601dcbc4
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.