HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-07-17
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
July 17, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Tammy Wright (Dechra), Michele Cobham (Par Pharmaceutical), and Pamela Brown (Merial)
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-7-17-2017.doc).
- Schematron rules (business rules) will not be embedded in the schema. Do not want to enforce schematron rules at the schema level, we can make changes to the schematron without an HL7 ballot.
- Looking to rephrase 1.8 or remove it, “There are no empty or incomplete elements except, in certain circumstances, code, state , title, text, and time (an id has a root; a code has a code system).” Catherine is looking into a complete list of the exceptions to an empty or incomplete element.
- Reference to the eStability IG and include the URL to it in 1.9.
- Looking at removing all reference to stylesheet from IG were we can.
- There will be no teleconference 7/24/17.
Agenda for July 31, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- The phone number is 770-657-9270 and the participation code is 7485962 and we will be using WebEx now for sharing documents:
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 8, 2017, to Monday, September 11, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 748 203 828 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m2f274682a4f682235bad804138bb34ef 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m34d865b139cbcd4eb7bd77d8cf1978df
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m977eb12fc276425a5952d6f3601dcbc4
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.