HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-07-10
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
July 10, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Art Griesser (Promethues), Michele Cobham (Par Pharmaceutical), and Pamela Brown (Merial)
- Due to static on the phone line we canceled the meeting because we could not have effect conversation.
- Attached is a in progress version of the validation document (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/eStability-validation-document-afg-7-10-2017.doc).
Agenda for July 17, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- The phone number is 770-657-9270 and the participation code is 7485962 and we will be using WebEx now for sharing documents:
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 8, 2017, to Monday, September 11, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 748 203 828 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m2f274682a4f682235bad804138bb34ef 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m34d865b139cbcd4eb7bd77d8cf1978df
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m977eb12fc276425a5952d6f3601dcbc4
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.