HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-06-26
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
June 26, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Art Griesser (Promethues), James Murphy (Par Pharmaceutical), and Pamela Brown (Merial)
- We looked at the Example Business Rule Table (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/rcrim/docman/eStability/Example%20Business%20Rule%20Table.docx). The table will have just the business rules (schemtron rules) and not the schema rules. The table has five columns 1) Section – the section in the document it appears, 2) Rule ID - a unique identifier for the rule, 3) Description – plain English, 4) XML – includes XML terminology, and 5) Context - XPath that explains what the business rule applies to. The Rule ID was a new concept, but it will be removed because of the difficulty of maintaining them if new rules are added.
- Do we need both the DUNS# and FEI#? Should we also add the GeoCode?
- Need to make sure we stay 508 compliant.
- There will be no teleconference 7/3/17.
Agenda for July 10, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- The phone number is 770-657-9270 and the participation code is 7485962 and we will be using WebEx now for sharing documents:
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 8, 2017, to Monday, September 11, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 748 203 828 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m2f274682a4f682235bad804138bb34ef 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m34d865b139cbcd4eb7bd77d8cf1978df
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m977eb12fc276425a5952d6f3601dcbc4
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.