HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2017-03-13
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
March 13, 2017
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Tammy Wright (Dechra), James Murphy (Par Pharmaceutical), and Pamela Brown (Merial)
- PQ/CMC information in Module 3 of the CTD is being worked on using the HL7 Version 3 SPL message. The eStability message will not change but would be another XML message within the PQ/CMC messages. The eStability IG will have to change to use some the data elements that are not being used at this time to be consistent with other PQ/CMC information. Also one eStability wrapper will contain many eStability messages instead of one wrapper containing one message.
- The eStabilty validator from Pragmatic can be found at https://validator.pragmaticdata.com/eStability-validator/.
- It was decided that instead of comparing the Pragmatic eStability Validator rules document to the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures we created in 2013 we would ask Pragmatic the following:
Are the rules of the validator following the document on your web page “View Rules” or did you use the rules in HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures created in 2013 on the eStability FDA page, http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForIndustry/DataStandards/StabilityDataStandard/UCM344277.pdf? If the rules of the validator are following the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures on the eStability FDA page then replace “View Rules” document on your web page with the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures on the eStability FDA page.
If the rules are different, then map the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures on the eStability FDA page to the document on your web page annotating where each section of the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures on the eStability FDA page is found. Have not received a response yet, I sent an e-mail March 13th requesting an update (Original e-mail was sent 1/30/17).
- There will be no teleconference 3/20/17.
Agenda for March 27, 2017 Teleconference at 3:10 pm:
The phone number is 770-657-9270 and the participation code is 7485962 and we will be using WebEx now for sharing documents:
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, January 23, 2017, to Monday, May 1, 2017 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) Meeting Number: 748 902 508 Meeting Password: 1234
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m788c36bf004f55c84b4c5c20c5e4b6f6 2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234 4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m0f5258f66c110570df4350fb81dc289c
1. Go to https://fda.webex.com/fda/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices): https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md96134b159aff362b1daf3298a862ed3
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.