HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2015-04-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
April 20, 2015
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM) and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- The CVM draft announcement that they will accept stability reports using the HL7 XML format (eStability) is on hold. FDA is in the process of issuing an announcement regarding electronic submission of information. The feasibility of using Fast Healthcare Interoperable Resources (FHIR) to submit some of the Common Technical Document (CTD) information is being evaluated and could change how eStability works (stay as V3, part V3 and FHIR, all FHIR).
- Correction to the re-affirmation of the eStability message, it is based on when it was ASNI approved. The eStability message was ANSI approved in June 2011, so the re-affirmation of the eStability message needs to be by June 2016 (all ANSI approved messages must be re-affirmed every five years).
- Working on having a free editor available.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- You can go to www.eStability.com for another source for creating xml eStability reports.
- There will be no teleconference 4/27/15.
Agenda for May 4, 2015 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues