HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2014-03-10
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
March 10, 2014
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.) and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- CVM has a draft announcement that they will accept stability reports using the HL7 XML format (eStability). The announcement will have a date (at least a year from posting) for when CVM will ONLY accept stability reports in this HL7 XML format. This is only in DRAFT and has not been finalized.
- Getting input on time frame from announcement to only accepting as XML, contacting AHI and GADA and welcome input from others.
- Working on having a free editor available.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- You can go to www.xmlstability.com for another source for creating xml eStability reports.
- There will be no teleconference 3/17/14, next teleconference will be 3/24/14.
Agenda for March 24, 2014 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues