HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2013-06-12
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 12, 2013
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- I will send an e-mail to eStability.org asking them to take the site down or post the current information.
- We will keep the teleconference the same (3:10pm to 4:10pm).
- FDA has not set a date on when the XML stability will be accepted..
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- There will be no teleconference on 6/17/13 and 6/24/13, next teleconference will be 7/1/13.
Agenda for July 1, 2013 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues