HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-11-26
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 26, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER) , Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories) and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to email@example.com. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- Started on updating the IG.
- Did a “Find” for codeSystem in IG and added codeSystemName where needed.
- We might need to consider having the schematron check for associated files if cycled study is picked.
Agenda for December 3, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Update IG
- Outstanding issues