HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-07-09
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 9, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman, Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- A new version of the validator with enhancements should be uploaded in a day or two.
- It appears that if you list something as a BatchIngredient the HL7 schema is requiring all the information for it as if it was a ManufacturedMaterial. This is not what was intended. The BatchIngredient was to capture the formulation and is optional and should only need the ingredient and the quantity.
- Does class code and color of box change what is required by HL7? Need to ask someone from HL7 or a modeler.
- In the IG after the major Header “SpecifiedIngredient” we need another major header “ingredentSubstance”, (it is a complex child of SpecifiedIngredient).
Agenda for July 16, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms demo
- Outstanding issues