HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-06-04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 4, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), and April Daly (Lab Objects)
- There is a meeting planed with CDER for a HL7 Stability Status Update, a date has not been set yet.
- Evidently there are some parts of the SPL schamatron which are proprietary. When I get more information I will inform everyone.
- Josh is working on a new version of the validator with enhancements.
- In the minutes from May 14th the 4th bullet the statement "Discussed how to handle unidentified peaks. Would be limited to first level test only and append the <title> to the <text>. Second level tests would be reserved for identified degradation products and/or impurities, since they are identified the use of <title> is not needed." the sentence "Would be limited to first level test only and append the <title> to the <text>." is incorrect. It will not be limited to the first level test only.
Agenda for June 11, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms
- Outstanding issues