HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-30
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 30, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- PLEASE SEND ME THE RESOLUTION THAT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM MONITOR(S) IS RUNNING, send to email@example.com.
- Catherine did a demonstration of the VB.NET In-Put Tool.
- VB.NET Form: Tool bar has a GUID generator.
- VB.NET Form: Product/Substance - required fields will be indicated with either an asterisk (*), a blue dot, or underlined.
- VB.NET Form: For API we need to use a common screen resolution, so please send me an e-mail telling me your monitor resolution.
- VB.NET Form: Storage and Pulls - will not always use the same terms in the message and IG, called "Pause Quantity" "Time Point" for clarification.
- VB.NET Form: Specifications - used "Descendent" instead of "Child" to a "Parent".
- VB.NET Form: Manufacture - will use Description, Lot #, and Container Description only.
- VB.NET Form: Results - need to add test date.
- VB.NET Form: CSV load - need to have time point, test name, data type, and result to map to the columns in the In-put Tool, the other fields can be filled in.
- Validator is being updated based on suggestions from Mike Yang
- For end users using the Validator there would be no pay for use or license. If the validator is wrapped within another product, that would be a different issue. More information to follow.
- There will be no teleconference on May 7, 2012.
Agenda for May 14, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms
- Outstanding issues