HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-23
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 23, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.), and April Daly (Lab Objects)
- For end users using the Validator there would be no pay for use or license. If the validator is wrapped within another product, that would be a different issue.
- The VB.NET In-Put Tool would have a way of linking or pointing to the validator.
- VB.NET Form: The SpecifiedIngredient for the Substance will default to SRS, but for Product it will be left blank.
- Catherine will do a demonstration of the VB.NET In-Put Tool during the Monday April 30th teleconference.
Agenda for April 30, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms In put toll demonstration
- Outstanding issues