HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-11-14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 14, 2011
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH),Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and April Daly (Lab Objects)
- The IG passed RICRIM unanimously for publication.
- Need to send Lonnie Smith the IG and new schema to put on the FDA web page, need to add a note that the style sheet is in the process of being updated.
- FDA needs a long term solution for information on servers using IE9 (e.g., secure server). The accessdata.fda.gov would need to be a secure site that you can indicate as a trusted site.
- Need to send Don Lloyd another e-mail to find out when the HL7 2011 Normative Edition will be updated with the new eStability information.
- No teleconference on Monday November 21st.
Agenda for November 28, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues