HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-07-25
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 25, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- Will multiple OIDs have a potential impact to stylesheet and schematron? Should not affect schematron, Art will look at it (on pages 12-13 of IG). The stylesheet should be able to list numbers or look for Assigning Authority Name and display the DUNs only.
- All OIDs for organizations (facility) need to have assigningAuthorityName, was made mandatory in IG.
Should the validator check the validity of the OID or just that the format is right and the is an assigningAuthorityName? *Should just check for format and assigningAuthorityName. At some time the numbers should be checked.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6383/8552/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_draft_7-25-11.zip) is the new version of the IG (1.8 draft (7-25-11)) with the changes (so far) based on the 7/25/11 teleconference, save file and change extension from .piz to .zip.
Agenda for August 1, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues