HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-07-18
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 18, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- The codeSystemName will be required, not mandatory. In the document the codeSystemName will be there for any code system that is not the NCIt, if the code system is the NCIt the codeSystemName will not be there. In the example in the appendix the codeSystemname will appear in some of the examples with annotations for the NCIt.
- If it is an OID it can be checked. How do we check other types of numbers (e.g., GUID, RUID, and UUID)? Any OID from the Code List should be from the National Cancer Institute Thesaurus, FDA Substance Registration System, or FDA Drug Registration and Listing System; any OID for a facility needs to be DUNs number; any other OID needs to be unique.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6373/8529/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_draft_7-11-11.zip) is the new version of the IG (1.8 draft (7-18-11)) with the changes (so far) based on the 7/18/11 teleconference, save file and change extension from .piz to .zip.
Agenda for July 25, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues