HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-04-25
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 15, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Tom East (Tom East Consulting)
- The schematron looks at format (e.g., the ID is a nine digits), outside of the schematron would be checking the registration.
- In the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures with Josh's edits and questions (attached in last weeks minutes), the information in red (may appear maroon or black) josh understands, if it is strikeout it has also been implemented.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6238/8259/ExampleMessagereferencetoFDAWebsite.zip) containing the same files that we have been distributing, save file and and extract to a folder. All files have the style sheet and schema pointing to the FDA web site link. You do not need style sheet in your local drive or a connected drive. You can simply double-click any of these files in Windows Explorer and have the xml file rendered by the style sheet stored at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/stabilitydata/stylesheet/. To test the xml validation against the schema at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/stabilitydata/schema/multicacheschemas, you can use XMLSpy. Again, the validation will not need any schema files being present in the local drive. Note that you are getting files from a web site, therefore you may experience slight delay in any of the actions above.
- It will be up to the individuals to download the current code lists.
- The webpage should point straight o the NCIt for the codes instead of maintaining the code lists at different places.
Agenda for May 2, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues