HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-03-21
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 21, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- When the Normative Edition 2011 form HL7 is published and Drug Stability Reporting (eStability), Release 2 is in it we can vote on the IG ballot, affirmative with comment and make the changes for the next ballot along with the other changes (e.g., the codes being in NCI and the version number).
- The data type for "Quantity" should be PQ (a physical quantity), not QTY ( an abstract quantity).
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6199/8164/eStability_Implementationguide_1_7_final_3-21-11.zip) is the new version of the IG (1.7) in final to be balloted for the May 2011 HL7 meeting.
Agenda for March 28, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues