HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-12-20
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
December 20, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Mead Walker (Health Data & Interoperability Consulting), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues) and Josh McDade (Promethues)
- Mead will get our issues on the TSC agenda after the January WG Meeting.
- Mead is having conversations with HL7 (Don Lloyd) about extensions numbers. When the normative edition comes out (spring 2011) it should have UV02 extension.
- Element in model should not change anymore, unless the modeler makes a change.
- Update from Josh on the schematron. Working on getting website validation up to date. Links to download desktop validator and source code. Instructions for desktop application.
- Mead will send information about V3 schema generation.
- For FDA, only use DUNS #, always try to point to NCIS thesaurus for codes and try not to use "other".
- Change Test Code and Method Type Code to Stability Study Test Code and Stability Study Method Type Code.
- Need to go through model and attributes line by line for validation document.
- There will be no teleconference on December 27.
Agenda for January 3, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Schematron progress update
- eStability Validation Procedures document