HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-10-18
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 18, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER) Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller (Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), Julia Dana (Promethues), and Gary Saner (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- The IG passed ballot, one negative that was determined "not persuasive"; three affirmatives with comments, one is the examples XML that has been added, one the common product model will address, and one that was "not pervasive" and ill be a separate document by FDA (Business rules). Attached is the new version of the IG (1.6),http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5920/7655/eStability_Implementationguide_1_6_final_10-12-10.zip .
- The style sheet will have four versions in different colors (original, blue, yellow, and gray), the idea is that the uses can choose what color works best for them. The border of the message error box in the flat file will be brick red in the original, blue, yellow version and thick black in gray version.
- Here is the link for eSubmittter that CVM will be using, http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/FDAeSubmitter/ucm226816.htm.
Agenda for October 25, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Discussion with Dr. Woody Beeler and Mead Walker regarding changes to the HL7 core schemas that affect our schema.
- Schematron progress update