HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-07-19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
July 19, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), and Mike Yang (ScienTek Software)
- Sent an e-mail to Tena Wei at CDRH regarding the information in the Introduction and if it was adequate for test kits now. She said it is ok at this time.
- Contacted Don Lloyd, we can put a disclaimer in the IG about the schema. He also said there have been times when a different schema was pointed to by the IG if the one on the HL7 site is wrong.
- Mead Walker is out of town for the whole month of July. I don't think he can answer the question about the schema, he is a modeler not and XML expert.
- Catherine will re-write the information about transmission wrapper and will expand the information on page 47 regarding complex studies.
- Mike Yang will add XML examples for Associated studies and Substance Code in Code list.
- Checked font size throughout entire document for consistency, made all XML examples bold and dark blue and formatted all the same way.
- Attached is the IG with all the format changes accepted. see the attachedword file http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5774/7399/eStability_Implementationguide_1_5_draft_7-20-10.doc. PLEASE make comments and/or edits using "Track Changes" to discuss at the July 26th teleconference.
Agenda for July 26, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Finish up the IG (look at comments and edits).