HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-11-30
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 30, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Mai Huynh (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Jennifer Rice (Alpharma)
- Started looking at the User Guide for the Input Tool.
- The XML file validation is based on the schema, there is a second level of validation for the FDA business rules (schematron).
- The Input Tool needs to have a radio button to select what level of validation you want (validated to schema or to schema and schmatron).
- At the end of the Use Guide for the Input Tool or attached to the document or in a directory need to have examples of valid XML files for product and substance, which can then be opened using the Input Tool.
- Need cycled study example.
- Please start trying to use the Input Tool and document any issues. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0942.zip and the expiration is 1/1/2010. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for December 7, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Start working on How To Document (User Guide) for In Put Tool.