HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-11-09
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 9, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Brent Harrington (Pfizer)
- Stylesheet - Double click on the report and it opens a landscape view of the information, click again goes to CVS view, click again goes back to report. This will change; the landscape view will have buttons on top of page to go the CVS view and back to report view.
- Stylesheet - In landscape view every so often (fifth or sixth row) will be shaded so you can tell what row you’re on.
- Stylesheet - Ability to close a column for easy of viewing.
- StyleSheet - Separate in formation in a cell (multiple actives) by some punctuation mark (colon or semi-colon).
- The Input Tool will have a “How To Guide”.
- At the end of the IG will add and annotated example of an XML stability file.
- Each facility has its own unique ID number (OID, FEI #, or DUNS #)
- Attached is a Word document “eStability Input Tool - Input Screen Tips.doc”. Please take a look at it for discussion at next teleconference.
- The Input Tool is ready for testing. It can be found at https://www.estability.org then click on wiki at top of page and it is at the bottom, file name SMIT0942.zip and the expiration is 1/1/2010. There is also a Word file ”input_tool_observations” that documents other known issues. You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
Agenda for November 16, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Discuses the attached document “eStability Input Tool - Input Screen Tips.doc”.
- Looking at Input Tool using Adobe connect to work on what information to put in help fields.