HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-09-14
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
September 14, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Amy Malla (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Diane Miller (Alpharma)
- Reported that there are a lot of technical steps to get the Xform running.
- To get the Xform to view the XML files that we are using for the style sheet the line that points to the style sheet needs to be removed form the XML. This seems to be counterproductive if the XML has to be edited.
- Download the XForms, there are two ways to get to the XForms now, the first is from the fda.gov web site: http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/DataStandards/XForms/default.htm and the second is from www.eStability.org, click on "Wiki" at the top and the download is there. Document what version or IE and/or Firefox you are using, what version of any add-ons and any problems encountered.
- One of the fixes for the XForm using IE is to uninstall the MozzIE, reboot, install the mozzIE and reboot again, and that worked.
- Attached is the Excel spread sheet the Mike Yang, Catherine, and I worked on mapping the XML to the message to the IG.
- No teleconference on 9/21/09, next teleconference 9/28/09.
Agenda for September 28, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- XForm feedback.
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents.