HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-03-16
Return to Drug Stability Reporting
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
March 9, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Mai Huynh (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Amy Malla (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Mai Huynh (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories)
- XForm will not be available until the end of April.
- Can other people develop input tools that will be their property?
- MikeYang will get some simple examples to Catherine.
- Need to build index on component, not interval to fix the information going into the correct columns.
- There is a tag for RepresentedManufacturer, how will this affect Manufacturing Site: field, will either put more lines in the field or create another field.
- Can have a field that displays what the Container/Closure codes relate to and the container size.
- Style sheet can have conditional formatting (e.g., things that are mandatory and required will always have fields in style sheet).
- The Drug Substance: field needs to display amount per dosage unit.
- Can open eStability.xsl file in notepad and see where the fields in the style sheet are coming from in message.
Agenda for March 23, 2009 Teleconference:
- Catherine will demonstrate opening eStability.xsl file in notepad.