HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-01-26
Return to Drug Stability Reporting
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
January 26, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Jonathan Cook (CDER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Amy Gilooly (Sepracor), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Lisa Ylitalo (Eleos), Jackline Mokaya (Phibro Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Diane Miller (Alpharma)
- We need to update the Input Tool User Requirement Document to current release 2 of eStability message to help facilitate XForm development. This is our 1st priority.
- Get the style sheet for one storage condition the way we want it to look, before tackling the linking of associated studies.
- Files included are a sample message, xsl stylesheet and a cascading style sheet. Save all to the same directory. Double click on style_egBuild.xml. It will come up in your default browser. It has been tested in IE 6, IE 7 and Mozilla. The last table is not complete. The criteria and test data have not been added to the stylesheet yet.
- The style sheet needs to be browser neutral.
- Some of the issues with the validation errors are mandatory field above our message (data types) need to to have a value and before a value was not needed and StudyOnBatch Instance now need a class code. This are just some of the issues of changes made at a higher level that effect the message.
Agenda for February 2, 2009 Teleconference:
- Discuss the Input Tool Requirements document, if ready.
- Discuss the style sheet example.