HL7 FHIR Security 2018-03-13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)
Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||Johnathan Coleman CBCC Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis|
|x||Ali Massihi||.||Glen Marshal||.||Joe Lamy AEGIS|
|.||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Rob Horn||x||Beth Pumo|
|.||Irina Connelly||.||Mario Hyland AEGIS||.||Mark Underwood NIST|
- approval of agenda
- approval of the HL7 FHIR Security 2017-12-05 and HL7 FHIR Security 2018-02-06 and HL7 FHIR Security 2018-02-20 Minutes
- Johnathan has a paper from ONC that might guide improvements to the security guidance
- All security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967
- John chaired
- did not review past minutes as past participants were not present.
- Johnathan reviewed the ONC paper
- consensus agreement
- Include a pointer to this ONC paper from the FHIR spec -- Johnathan will propose a CR with language and the link
- All should review the ONC paper to determine what portions should be brought into the FHIR spec
- Johnathan will review the current FHIR spec security pages
- General agreement that the existing content has been through many FHIR ballots, so must be considered internationally reviewed.
- General agreement that the ONC paper had strong engagement from active participants
- Possibilities: Totally rewrite existing FHIR security content, add detail to existing content, add new concepts that do not appear in existing content, etc.
- All changes must be done through CR... However the CR need only focus on the intent, where review of actual change can be adjusted as necessary until the consensus agrees the content meets the intent.