HL7 FHIR Security 2017-08-29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weekly: Tuesday at 05:00 EST (2 PM PST)
Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair|
|.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Johnathan Coleman CBCC Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis|
|.||Reed Gelzer RM-ES Lead||.||Glen Marshal||x||Joe Lamy|
|.||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Rob Horn||.||Beth Pumo|
|.||Irina Connelly||.||Firstname Lastname||.||Firstname Lastname|
- approval of agenda
- approval of the HL7 FHIR Security 2017-07-11 Minutes
- Set of prior approved CR have been applied.
- All security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967
- Clarification that Resource.Identifier can hold ANY identifier even those that are not identifiers of FHIR Resources
- Can we provide a Provenance pattern that would be added by a FHIR Server that has done a validation against StructureDefinitions and added tags of compliance to Resources?
- Plan resolution of CR (see below)
- SMART engagement
- reminder that we plan to ballot the SMART on FHIR App Launch Protocol in the upcoming cycle (voting in August, with reconciliation to begin at the September WGm). The content we intend to ballot has been prepared (and is being refined) at https://github.com/smart-on-fhir/smart-on-fhir.github.io/tree/into-hl7 and our list of open issues during this refinement period is at https://github.com/smart-on-fhir/smart-on-fhir.github.io/issues (Josh).
- Setting up Test Plans for Security / Privacy topic
- Connectathon scenario -- Pattern that shows how Provenance, AuditEvent, Consent, security-labels, and other can be overlaid on <any> other connectathon scenario
- TestScript resource based tests
- AuditEvent tests for well understood audit log
- Provenance tests for well understood provenance use
- Test bench?
- some automated environment that people can use to test their: ( a ) client, ( b ) server, or other? Can this be done?
- New business?
- John Chaired
- Did not approve minutes
- Discussed and approved 13759
- Discussed and approved 13504